Lion's Mane "Crab" Cakes
- 16 oz lion's mane mushroom, shredded
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded lion's mane mushrooms, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, egg, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay seasoning, salt, and pepper. Mix until evenly combined.
- Shape the mixture into 8-10 patties.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Fry the "crab" cakes for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Recommended Baltispore products: Lions Mane Mushroom Grow Kit