Lion's Mane Mushroom Alfredo
- 8 oz lion's mane mushrooms, sliced
- 8 oz fettuccine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Cook fettuccine according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the sliced lion's mane mushrooms to the skillet and cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Pour the heavy cream into the skillet and bring it to a simmer. Cook for 4-5 minutes, or until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Add the cooked fettuccine to the skillet and toss to coat evenly with the sauce.
- Serve warm, garnished with chopped parsley.
Recommended Baltispore products: At Home Lion's Mane Grow Kit