Lion's Mane Mushroom "Steak" with Chimichurri Sauce
- 2 large lion's mane mushrooms (about 1 lb), cut into 1-inch thick "steaks"
- 1 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the parsley, cilantro, garlic, 1/4 cup olive oil, red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to create the chimichurri sauce. Set aside.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Brush the lion's mane "steaks" with the remaining 1/4 cup of olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the lion's mane "steaks" for 4-5 minutes per side or until they develop grill marks and are tender.
- Serve the grilled lion's mane "steaks" topped with the chimichurri sauce, alongside your favorite side dishes.
Recommended Baltispore products: Lion's Mane Grow Kit