Chestnut Mushroom Stroganoff
- 1 lb chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups egg noodles
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Cook egg noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, cooking until softened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add sliced chestnut mushrooms to the skillet and cook until tender, around 5-7 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vegetable broth and flour until smooth. Pour the mixture into the skillet, stirring to combine. Simmer for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Reduce heat to low, and stir in sour cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked noodles to the skillet and toss until well coated. Serve warm, garnished with chopped parsley.
Recommended Baltispore products: Chestnut Mushroom Grow Kit