Lion's Mane Mushroom and White Bean Stuffed Peppers
- 4 large bell peppers (any color), tops removed and seeds discarded
- 8 oz lion's mane mushrooms, chopped
- 1 (15 oz) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cooked quinoa or rice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease a baking dish large enough to hold the peppers upright.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped lion's mane mushrooms and cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked lion's mane mushrooms, white beans, quinoa or rice, parsley, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Stuff each bell pepper with the mushroom and white bean mixture, filling them evenly.
- Place the stuffed peppers in the prepared baking dish, and pour the vegetable broth into the bottom of the dish.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the peppers are tender and the filling is heated through.
- Carefully remove the foil and serve the stuffed peppers warm.
Recommended Baltispore products: Lion's Mane Grow Kit