Oyster Mushroom and Asparagus Stir-Fry
- 1 lb oyster mushrooms, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, vegetable broth, hoisin sauce, and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the oyster mushrooms and cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in the asparagus and red bell pepper. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Pour the sauce mixture into the skillet and cook for another 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently, until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and drizzle with sesame oil. Garnish with sliced green onions.
- Serve immediately over steamed rice or noodles.
Recommended Baltispore products: Oyster Mushroom Grow Kit